The Qualified Product List (QPL) of the DesignLights Consortium (DLC) is a database that contains efficient, high-quality products for multiple applications. Professionals such as contractors, building owners, retailers and lighting designers search here for innovative products. While exporting products to California, you should be aware of the additional local requirementsformulated by the California Energy Commission, the so called “Building Energy Efficiency Standards” – Title 24.
- How the registration process works
- The latest technical requirements for a DLC Premium certificate for luminaires
- Requirements for horticultural luminaires
- Some ideas for how to group a lighting product family to save time and costs
- Requirements which are relevant for California Title 24
Eric Gaudreau, Engineering Leader – UL Lighting
July 21, 2020
Efficient Lighting Products – DLC Listed, promoted and funded
Watch the webinar and learn how your efficient products with the DesignLights Consortium (DLC) could be promoted and receive public funding in North America. Moreover, get more information about the requirements of California Title 24.