Welcome to the UL Solutions team! We meet the needs of the lighting industry so effectively because we know the industry from the inside out and we strive to provide you with the best services and resources to set you up for success. To call us directly, please access our locations page. Are you a signs customer? Visit our signs solutions. Learn more about our capabilities on our lighting page.
We'll help you get started in five easy steps!
✓ Learn about our product certification process
Although individual projects vary, the typical product evaluation for the UL Mark is a collaborative process. Learn about the lifecycle of our certification for a new product, from quote to testing to follow up. If you want to upgrade your existing products UL Certification, let our dedicated team help you.
Watch the video
Hear standards and certification FAQs and answers from a UL Solutions expert.
✓ Set up your MyUL™ portal account
Visit MyUL today to set up your account in this easy-to-use portal for viewing your quotes, orders, documents, samples, locations and variation notices. Please note you will need your Party Site Number to create your account.
- Use a secure login to access your files, review projects, and make informed decisions that will positively impact your bottom line.
- Increase your speed-to-market by keeping your whole team informed on where your UL Solutions projects are and receive notifications about your UL Solutions activity.
- Bookmark other UL Solutions websites with the “favorite” feature.
✓ Set up your Product iQ™ account
With your free access to Product iQ, our certification database, you can identify safer, more compliant products and verify certifications for thousands of products and components.
You can also use it to promote your products to potential buyers, including thousands of regulatory authorities, building owners, and insurance companies.
- Access trusted UL Solutions guide information in a mobile-friendly interface
- Utilize advanced search features by product or company
- Search for alternative products
- Personalize account searches and tags to save time and work more efficiently
- Receive notices and updates to searches or files
- Get proof of compliance with easily printed certification letters
✓ Explore UL Standards
In our UL Standards and Guidelines catalog, you can browse the standards or search by number or keyword, e.g., lighting, for relevant standards.
Stay informed on our standards with an overview or see the latest announcements.
✓ Visit UL Marks and Labels
Visit our Marks and Labels site for guidance on UL Listing and Classification Marks, standard labels and other badges for all product types. Here, you’ll discover:
- The different UL Marks and their significance
- Processes for designing and ordering UL Listing and Classification Marks
- Guidelines for promoting the UL Mark
- Downloadable UL Marks
- Enhanced UL Certification Marks
Our Label Center allows you to quickly and easily order labels (standard or custom). For lighting, the standard Luminaire label will cover most products and can be ordered for your region right from our site.
Need more information? Visit our Knowledge Solutions site for free training courses.
Data Acceptance Program
Our Data Acceptance Program (DAP) provides a means for UL Solutions to accept externally generated test data in support of UL Mark certification. Our product investigations typically involve testing of product samples and while we maintain extensive test facilities, customers can also utilize their own or third-party facilities for product testing via this program. Learn more here.
Looking ahead to follow-up services
Once your products are slated for UL certification, our team will work with you to arrange your initial product inspection and follow-up services. Learn more about customized on-site support and training for supporting your UL Mark.
Manufacturers receive a dedicated resource to help prepare for their first visit from UL Solutions’ Field Engineering Service Program, FUStart.