PLCs are intelligent controllers that can be programmed and used for automation of industrial and electromechanical processes. PLCs have become the first choice for automation for many industries, which can perform specific tasks related to process control mechanisms. We can assist with safety evaluations for fire and shock, access to global markets, additional functional safety and cybersecurity along with use in hazardous locations.
We provide comprehensive testing and evaluation services to support approvals for PLCs and process control equipment.
Our dedicated experts can help provide customers with various services that enable them to meet their goals for the ever-changing market requirements.
Our technical expertise enables us to accurately assess, test and certify products featuring innovative technology against established standards. Additionally, we offer product development support, including engineering consultations, prototype reviews, reliability testing and model shop services to help you quickly bring your new products to market.
With our technical expertise and through one certification process, you can gain access to:
- UL Certification Mark for the U.S. and Canada according to UL/CSA 61010-1 and UL/CSA 61010-2-201
- UL Functional Safety Mark according to applicable standards
- Hazardous Locations Certification Mark referenced in Equipment for Use in and Relating to Class I, II and III, Division 1 and 2 Hazardous Locations
- EMC testing services for organizations such as the FCC
- CB Report with CB Certificate and IEC Test Report to IEC 61010-1 and IEC 61010-2-201
- Type Test Certificate and Technical Document File, or UL-EU Mark to be used for CE Marking to EN 61010-1 and EN 61010-2-201
- EMC testing services
- RoHS evaluation services
- Radio and wireless type approval for international markets
- Functional evaluation according to applicable standards such as IEC 61508
- Global Market Access services for specific markets such as China, Russia, India and Brazil
We’re committed to helping you bring your products to global markets quickly, easily and efficiently. We can develop a compliance strategy for power and controls to help ensure your product’s global acceptance. Additionally, our Global Market Access services can help expedite access to all major markets. Our participation in international programs, such as the CB Scheme, streamlines the go-to-market process. We can also help you protect brand value with quality assessment and production monitoring services throughout the development cycle and across the entire global supply chain.