The green building movement has exploded globally, demonstrating a worldwide consensus toward greening the built environment. According to the U.S. Green Building Council, more than 2.4 million square feet is LEED Certified every single day, and there are more than 94,000 LEED projects worldwide.
To access this massive opportunity, your products need to meet the requirements of LEED and the green building movement. Our LEED Package solution includes a comprehensive suite of certifications and validations to ensure your products are well-positioned to meet and exceed LEED credit requirements, promote your sustainability achievements to the marketplace and gain preference on green building projects around the world.
- UL GREENGUARD® Certification serves as a health-based differentiator, demonstrating that products are healthier and do not negatively impact indoor air quality.
- Environmental Product Declarations provide transparency into a product’s environmental impact over its lifecycle.
- Product Lens™ Program offers a unique chemical disclosure report, providing context and clarity for greater transparency.
- Environmental Claim Validations lend credibility to manufacturers’ claims and confidence to buyers’ purchasing decisions.
- Sustainability Advisory Services can help product manufacturers identify all of the areas their products qualify for points in LEED and other green building programs, offer industry specific market intel services, and support you with sustainability value mapping to help you prioritize your sustainability goals.
- ECOLOGO® Certified products, services and packaging are certified for reduced environmental impact.
Is your product at the forefront of every green building project? Be seen as a leader in the marketplace and in every development by giving architects, designers and specifiers confidence in selecting your products to meet their LEED building goals.
Green product certifications and validations from UL help to ensure your products qualify for LEED points, which helps you reach specifiers and gain specifications in green projects, and capture value from the growing green building market.
Our certifications are recognized across multiple LEED Rating Systems, which provide manufacturers with access to multiple programs that demonstrate the sustainability of their products and contribution to LEED credits. Additionally, UL’s SPOT® sustainable product database is the largest, most credible source for sustainable products and helps architects, designers and specifiers find and select products that contribute to LEED credits. We help manufacturers gain access to the sustainable green building market and capture value from their green efforts.