Tx Rx Connectivity Testing (2)
DisplayPort testing and certification services
UL Solutions in Taiwan has been named as one of the VESA certified third-party test centers (Authorized Test Centers or ATCs) to perform tests on DisplayPort cable assemblies and DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB Type C cable assemblies in accordance with the VESA DisplayPort Compliance Test Specifications (CTS).
DisplayPort is a digital audio/video (AV) interface standard developed by the graphics processing unit (GPU)/display industry segment and is now administered by VESA. DisplayPort is available on a wide range of desktop computers, monitors, notebooks and tablets as well as digital televisions, including some 4K TVs.
Benefits of achieving VESA DisplayPort certification
You need your project turned around quickly, and you need it done in a cost-efficient manner. We understand that, which is why we’ll do everything possible to meet your schedule and requirements. To help overcome challenges on product development and production, we have the resources to provide problem analysis and technical consultation from certified test engineers and technical experts. Our safety certification programs also offer a robust portfolio of testing to meet more of your needs than ever before.
Why UL Solutions for DisplayPort cable testing
- The UL Solutions compliance system helps ensure compliance and reduce liability and risk across the entire supply chain.
- Our Follow-up Services (FUS) program helps manufacturers gain a competitive edge based on quality, reputation and service, making it more difficult for manufacturers that produce counterfeit or inferior products to survive.
- Our long-standing history in certification and standards development makes us a trusted thought leader in the compliance arena. Stakeholders rely on UL Solutions for research, knowledge and technical solutions to address safety issues and advise on new technologies.
- Comprehensive factory and market surveillance programs help to ensure a more compliant supply chain, fair competition in the marketplace, and reduce the risk and costs associated with unsafe products while helping to protect brand reputation and the integrity of the UL Mark.
- Our anti-counterfeiting program leverages law enforcement expertise with a fully dedicated Global Security and Brand Protection team who work with authorities and global customs agencies combatting counterfeiting.
- The use of the holographic label system sets UL Solutions apart by establishing a unique identifier for customs, regulators, buyers, retailers and consumers.
- Some product categories have the option for an additional on-demand promotional opportunity to include a direct link to your company website, product page, brochure, data sheet or flyer through UL iQTM databases.
- We offer global testing and certification solutions for acceptance in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- We continue to extend UL Solutions’ capabilities and services to meet our customers’ increasing needs. Our goal is to help our customers rapidly develop and launch safer, superior products, and meet the shifting requirements of a changing world.
Download our brochure
Learn more about UL’s turnkey solutions for interoperability testing challenges.