Energy Summit 2021
Staying up to date on the latest trends and technology in the energy industry is key to designing and producing safe, reliable, energy-efficient and innovative products across the energy storage systems, e-mobility and DER industries.
Our virtual European Energy summit took place on Nov. 4, 2021, and provided insights on:
- The latest EV charging trends such as alternating current and direct current charging, vehicle-to-grid and testing
- Certification for batteries used in EVs and other applications
- The latest updates on inverters and Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) 1547.1, 2020 edition, requirements
- Functional safety applications in the energy industry
- New safety standard requirements for genset and controllers for use in power production