Watch now: Smart systems rating program overview
Join UL Solutions experts for a complimentary webinar on our Smart Systems Rating Program and how it supports smart building goals.
June 6, 2023
Elyse Hobson, senior product manager
Monica Kocyk, IT program manager
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBINAR IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
This program employs a comprehensive approach that supports building management systems (BMSs), software, digital twins, plumbing and HVAC systems, smart system components and devices.
Our subject matter experts review the impact of technologies and the need for a rating system that addresses:
- Controls and automation
- Connectivity and interoperability
- Digital experience
- Functional value
Topics for the session include:
- Determining the right products to meet customer expectations for smart systems.
- Increasing choices of smart products in market.
- The need for standardization of definitions.
- Overview and benefits of the Smart Systems Rating Program for original equipment manufacturers, buyers and consultants.
- Goals and outcomes.
Attend an upcoming webinar
Ready to elevate your industry IQ with insights and news from experts? Register for one of our upcoming events.
Get connected with our sales team
Thanks for your interest in our products and services. Let's collect some information so we can connect you with the right person.