Industrial automation is moving fast with the introduction of wireless technologies to interconnect, control, evaluate and boost factory efficiency. This brings many opportunities, but also creates challenges in several fields. Learn more about the latest updates to the radio directive requirements, as well as the upcoming Industrial 5G technology that can be used for applications within industrial automation.
In order to sell a wireless product into a specific country, many regulatory requirements need to be considered and addressed. Many countries have different provisions which increase the complexity considerably for launching a wireless product globally.
- Which wireless technologies are involved in industrial automation products
- Understand the main challenges to address when using an industrial automation wireless device
- Latest updates to the radio directive requirements and 5G technology
- European requirements for wireless industrial automation products
- Insight into US/CAN requirements for wireless industrial automation devices
- Examples of how different countries approach regulatory requirements for wireless products
Joaquin Gomez Serrano, EMC/Wireless Product Service Specialist
April 29, 2020
Latest updates about wireless communication and EMC in the industrial automation industry
Learn about the latest updates to the radio directive requirements as well as the upcoming Industrial 5G technology that can be used for applications within industrial automation.