It's simple and convenient to get chemical hazard predictions
- Create a free account & select the right subscription plan for you. Upon registration you will receive one (1) complimentary end-point.
- Identify chemicals of interest by CAS, SMILES code or by drawing a chemical structure.
- Select any of the 9 endpoints of interest.
- Enter your payment information.
- Receive your predictions in seconds.
The cost is $295 per end-point, per substance.
With the Cheminformatics Tool Kit database constantly evolving with the addition of new data sources, you have the ability for the $295 purchase price to re-generate your report for one year from the purchase date.
For quantity pricing, please call +1 518-640-9283.
Preparation Checklist for REACH Registration
If you are not familiar with REACH requirements, we’re here to make it as simple as possible. REACH requires that companies register substances that are manufactured or imported at a volume of one tonne or more per year.
In three easy steps, you can input your query and receive a REACH compliant report for 9 key endpoints.
1) Identify chemicals of interest
REACH requires that companies register substances that are manufactured or imported at a volume of one tonne or more per year. Failure to register leads to a marketing ban in Europe. Identify the chemicals of interest by Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number or simplified molecular-input line-entry system (SMILES) code.
2) Select from our list of continuously expanding endpoints, the ones you would like to cover.
Choose one, all, or a combination of the following 9 endpoints.
- Skin Sensitization
- Acute Dermal Irritation
- Acute Eye Irritation
- Acute Inhalation Toxicity
- Acute Oral Toxicity
- Acute Dermal Toxicity
- Acute Aquatic Toxicity
- Chronic Aquatic Toxicity
3) Enter your payment information
For your convenience, payments can be made using major credit cards, ACH, or wire transfer.