Thunderbolt™ 3 product testing and certification
UL provides Intel Corporation-approved Thunderbolt™ 3 product certification and testing. Thunderbolt 3 increases the speed of Thunderbolt to USB-C™ up to 40 Gbps, creating a compact port that supports a fast and versatile connection to docks as well as display and data devices. Thunderbolt 3 ports also supply up to 100W of power that can increase charging speeds to devices.
Trusted Thunderbolt 3 testing and accreditation lab
UL is the first safety certification organization the Intel Corporation has approved to test Thunderbolt 3 products. We test to verify that products meet both the Thunderbolt specifications and industry safety standards.
We understand your need for quick project turnaround time in a cost-efficient manner and will strive to meet your schedule and requirements. Problem analysis and technical consultation from certified test engineers and technical experts help overcome challenges on product development and production.
Global leader in product testing and certification
- The UL compliance system helps ensure compliance and reduce liability and risk across the entire supply chain.
- Our Follow-up Services program helps manufacturers gain a competitive edge based on quality, reputation and service, making it more difficult for manufacturers that produce counterfeit or inferior products to survive.
- Our long-standing history in certification and standards development makes us a trusted thought leader in the compliance arena. Stakeholders rely on UL for research, knowledge and technical solutions to address safety issues and advise on new technologies.
- Comprehensive factory and market surveillance programs help ensure a more compliant supply chain and reduce the risk and costs associated with sub-standard and unsafe products. This work helps protect brand reputation and the integrity of the UL Mark.
- Our fully dedicated Global Security and Brand Protection team works with authorities and global customs agencies on anti-counterfeiting measures.
- The use of the holographic label system sets UL apart by establishing a unique identifier for customs, regulators, buyers, retailers and consumers.
- Some product categories have the option for an additional on-demand promotional opportunity to include a direct link to your company website, product page, brochure, data sheet or flyer through UL iQTM databases.
- We offer global testing and certification solutions for acceptance in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- We continue to evolve UL’s capabilities and services to meet our customers’ increasing needs. Our goal is to help our customers rapidly develop and launch safer, superior products, and meet the shifting requirements of a changing world.