UL is bringing together AM material suppliers, end-product manufacturers, service bureaus, software providers, and equipment manufacturers for a unique forum to discuss how to accelerate the adoption of AM by enabling a path to acceptance of 3D printed plastic materials and production parts.
The industry workshop, hosted by UL at mHUB Chicago on Tuesday, 10/3, will engage participants in discussing the following industry topics:
- Testing challenges and technology limitations of AM materials in practice
- Critical material and printing process properties
- Industry applications and end product requirements
- Use of 3D printed prototypes for production part acceptance
- Disrupting the supply chain and enabling a path to mass production
Each discussion topic will be introduced with 2-3 industry perspectives followed by a facilitated discussion.
Follow @ULAdditiveManufacturing on Twitter for real time updates during the event or check out the October UL AM Newsletter for a full recap.