Our Code and Regulatory Certification Services provide a variety of resources and technical expertise to:
- Assist code authorities in resolving code compliance and product acceptance issues
- Help in using our online search tools: Product iQ™ and ProductSpec™
- Help verify compliance with applicable model codes
- Provide technical expertise to code authorities related to the built environment
- Assist in development of the model codes and updates related to UL Standards and new and innovative technologies
- Increase knowledge regarding model codes, UL certifications, programs and services to code authorities by presenting training programs at local and national educational conferences
Our code experts provide resources to both code authorities and designers to help ensure that they have the information and tools that they need to carry out their responsibility for safeguarding the built environment.
Since 1894, we have been a trusted leader in fire-related testing, certification and expertise when it comes to safety in the built environment.