April 21, 2023
9/20/23 UPDATE: CDP changed its timeline for releasing 2023 CDP disclosure scores from December 2023 to early 2024 (Month unspecified). The article has been changed to reflect the updated information.
It is CDP Disclosure season, that time of the year when companies and suppliers worldwide provide investors and purchasing companies with data on environmental impacts, risks, opportunities, investments and strategies. Nearly 20,000 organizations disclosed data through the CDP’s Online Response System (ORS) in 2022, a 38% increase in responses over 2021.
To help companies remain organized during this busy disclosure season, we have pulled together some of the most relevant information and links for you.
- April 17 – The ORS opens for corporate disclosure. Reporting organizations can sign in and activate their questionnaires when the ORS opens.
- April 18 – CDP launches its first CDP Disclosures workshop.
- CDP Europe Workshops will occur in seven European cities: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Madrid, Stockholm, Turin and Warsaw. Visit 2023 CDP Europe for more information.
- May 31 – CDP U.S. Workshop (New York City)
- June 22 – CDP Canada Workshop (Toronto)
- July 26 – For companies eligible to receive a CDP score, this is the last day to submit your questionnaire(s).
- Sept. 27 – The ORS closes for the 2023 disclosure cycle.
- Early 2024 - CDP releases 2023 scores.
Helpful links (CDP)
- 2023 Questionnaires and Reporting Guidance
- Disclosure platform instructions
- Frequently asked questions
- Accredited Solutions Providers Directory (Note: UL Solutions is an Accredited Solutions Provider, Gold Level)
Helpful links (UL Solutions)
- Getting started with CDP Disclosures e-book: Read this if it is your first time disclosing to CDP.
- Leading CDP webinar – Watch this online seminar if you want more information on how CDP scores eligible disclosures.
- CDP Disclosure Review and Advisory: Visit this page if you want an independent review and analysis of your CDP questionnaire.
- ESG and Sustainability software: Discover how our reporting software helps companies worldwide prepare for CDP, GRI and other disclosure frameworks.
- Greenhouse Gas Verification to ISO 14064-3: Visit this page to request a third-party review of your GHG statements.
We hope that the above links and information make it easier to remain focused and stay organized during what can be a stressful time for many companies. If you want more helpful information like this, please complete the contact us form to subscribe to periodic updates and content.
Get connected with our sales team
Thanks for your interest in UL's products and services. Let's collect some information so we can connect you with the right person.