Gain a competitive edge with UL Solutions
Commercial real estate (CRE) companies, including the building owners, managers, developers and third-party operators, who are participating in the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB) for the first time or seeking to enhance current GRESB scores can discover ways to improve results from UL Solutions’ expert-led and actionable approach to review submissions and more.
Why GRESB matters
Global investors rely on the critical environmental, social and governance (ESG) data and metrics in your GRESB report to evaluate portfolio performance, which can lead to better-informed investment decisions. Our GRESB reporting services for commercial real estate identify gaps and deficiencies that prevent readiness and define actions and measures that you can take to enhance your disclosure and improve your scores.
With UL Solutions, you can stay competitive in today’s market and gain the expertise needed to enhance your GRESB reporting, strengthen your GRESB scores and help drive investor and stakeholder confidence in your portfolio.
Two routes to improved GRESB reporting
UL Solutions’ evidence-based analysis and assessment offer organizations expert guidance on readiness improvement, while our detailed disclosure review can help achieve higher reporting scores — both of which can lead to improved stakeholder trust and investor relations.
Our GRESB readiness assessment analyzes your current state of readiness to disclose to GRESB and develops an evidence-based and pragmatic roadmap for improvement that includes:
- Information gathering – Disclosure/document review, stakeholder interviews
- Gap and quality analysis – Identification of capability gaps and deficiencies that constrain or prevent readiness
- Peer analysis – Analysis of selected peers and identification of best practice structures that can be adopted (based on public information)
- Roadmap – Definition of short-, medium- and long-term actions and measures for improving readiness to disclose
Our GRESB disclosure enhancement offers a detailed review of disclosure and identification of immediate, short- and long-term enhancements that can include:
- Disclosure gap analysis – Identification of gaps where significant points were forfeited
- Disclosure completion analysis – Identification of deficiencies in existing disclosure where points were forfeited
- Disclosure structure analysis – Comparison of disclosure to higher-scoring GRESB companies to identify potentially adoptable best practice structures
- Disclosure enhancement report – Definition of immediate and short-term enhancements for current disclosure and long-term improvements for future disclosures
With expert support for organizations seeking to improve their GRESB disclosure submission reports and immediate, short- and long-term point-maximizing strategies, UL Solutions GRESB reporting services can provide both the team and the tools needed to help you reach a more secure, sustainable and higher-scoring future.
Optimized reporting and more: Explore our ESG advisory and assurance services
Unlock your ESG potential and enhance your sustainability efforts with our advisory and verification services, which can include:
- ENERGY STAR® services
- ENERGY STAR account management, data collection, benchmarking, and certification
- Data management and reporting technology
- UL360 sustainability reporting software
- Verification services
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) pre-verification
- GHG Verification (ISO 14064-3)
- ESG Data Verification (AA1000AS)
- Asset decarbonization strategy development
- Science-based target readiness assessment and target development
Elevate your sustainability journey
UL Solutions can help your organization get ahead in sustainability reporting, GRESB performance and ESG excellence. Contact our team of experts to learn more and move forward on your journey today.