Choosing an enterprise learning management system (LMS) has always presented a dilemma to life science organizations. In a regulated industry so inherently risk-conscious, life science companies often take particular care when evaluating an enterprise-wide LMS to ensure that the system addresses the stringent requirements for computer system validation and 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11 for electronic signatures.
Jan. 24, 2023
Mark Lee, Ph.D., adjunct professor, NYU Tandon, Technology Management and Innovation - People Analytics, head of research, analytics, and business development, UL Solutions ComplianceWire
Anand Iyer, global business development leader, UL Solutions ComplianceWire
This webinar will help you gain a better understanding of the pros and cons associated with non-validated LMS and LMS tools that are bundled as part of QMS or HRMS systems. You will learn the key steps to take when selecting a best-in-class LMS for your organization.
- Life science requirements for LMS systems.
- The proposal process.
- Best of breed vs. integrated systems choices.
- Selecting the best system for automation and integration.
- System considerations for learning effectiveness.
- Computer system validation and the new Computer Systems Assurance guidance.
- Managing GxP and non-GxP stakeholders.
- International considerations such as GDPR.
- Change management.
- System implementation and governance.