Hydrogen Technologies in Refueling Station Facilities
Fossil fuel emissions from vehicles have caused an increase in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, resulting in climate change.
To combat this, manufacturers and consumers want to move toward greener energy sources, like hydrogen, directly impacting the worldwide transportation system.
Vehicles that use hydrogen as a fuel are already a reality in 2022. But there are many aspects to consider when determining how green it really is, including the cost of production.
In this white paper, UL Solutions experts explore:
- Hydrogen source types.
- Hydrogen stations – delivery to fueling process flow.
- Hazards associated with hydrogen fueling.
- United States standards and codes.
- International standards.
- Hydrogen fuel dispensing system certification.
- Regulatory assessment for industrial systems.