Date & Time
Nov 16, 2021 8:00am CST
Nov 18, 2021 5:00pm CST
UL welcomes our valued WERCS Studio customers to the on-demand version of the 2021 Virtual User Group.
During these valuable sessions, the WERCS Studio team will be taking you through key software and regulatory topics to help you maximize your software investment and manage your regulatory compliance obligations.
This is a recording of the user group for our European customers, which originally took place on November 16-18, 2021. The recording for the North American user group can be found here.
Day 1, Session 1
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Global Hazcom Regulatory Updates
- Jurisdiction, Phrase and Regulatory Content Enhancements
- What's New for Label Formats
Day 2, Session 1
- Global Chemical Control Regulatory Updates
- Poison Centre Notification (PCN): Regulatory and Software Module Updates
- Chemical Data Management with Substance Volume Tracking (SVT) and Global Trade Transaction Monitor (GTTM) Modules
- Leveraging Power Designer and Viewer Tabs in Report Writer
Day 3, Session 1
- Hot Topics in Chemical Risk-Based Regulations and Supply Chain Information Management
- Powerful Toolset Configurations
- Material Management Roll Ups: Customer discussion with Teknor Apex
We would welcome any feedback that you have on the event to help us improve the service we provide to you. It would be much appreciated if you could provide your comments via this short User Group survey.