Improve your social responsibility with UL Solutions responsible sourcing program and remediation services
Our remediation services are high-level, capacity-building activities that help you dig deeper into the root causes of audit findings and build a robust management system to prevent their reoccurrence.
If your suppliers have minimal knowledge of social compliance legal requirements, we offer e-learning training to help them gain a basic understanding.
The modular approach of our remediation services
An initial 1.5 to 2 hour pre-engagement meeting is scheduled to ensure client’s commitment to and understanding of the process.
System gap analysis
2-3 day consultancy with our experts for system gap analysis, including:
- Root cause analysis.
- Management system evaluation.
- Documentation review.
- Small group engagement and training.
Implementation Planning Facilitation (IPF)
During a 1-3 day consultant by our experts to cover:
- Root causes used to set goals with multiple steps.
- Five components of management systems.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) identified.
- Progress tracked through Gantt chart.
Online support and remote support services
Select the service that best suit your needs between 1 day consultant through online support or 1 – 2 hour call for remote mode for:
- Supporting facilities to address findings.
- Verifying the progress is on track.
- Helping client to remove obstacles to complete corrective actions.
- Creating opportunities for management to demonstrate compliance on-site and ask questions when facing new situations arising during the implementation of the remediation plan.
- Reminding the site management team that the program and corrective actions are ongoing.