We are a globally respected independent third-party organization, and as such, we provide this service to help ensure that manufacturers carry out factory acceptance tests in accordance with the appropriate specifications and standards of their industry. It’s part of our commitment to creating a safer world.
Our experts are ready and available to be on-site at your production facility to witness testing and verify that your products meet certain specifications. Our team will also help ensure that the tests you are performing abide by the appropriate standards. A data report from UL’s witness testing will be provided to you upon completion.
Our team can help ensure that you are delivering the quality and performance that will help you stand out among the competition. Our unique service provides you with an opportunity to have a team of industry-leading experts evaluate your testing procedures and offer guidance on how to ensure that you are in compliance with industry standards. Our goal isn’t just to help you meet a set of imposed requirements, it’s to help you build a better business. That’s how our service is different than the rest. We’ll help you achieve what’s possible — not just what’s required.
- Our compliance system helps ensure compliance and reduce liability and risk across the entire supply chain.
- UL’s Follow-up Services helps manufacturers gain a competitive edge based on quality, reputation and service, making it more difficult for manufacturers that produce counterfeit or inferior products to survive.
- Our long-standing history in certification and standards development makes us a trusted thought leader in the compliance arena. Stakeholders rely on us for research, knowledge and technical solutions to address safety issues and advise on new technologies.
- Comprehensive factory and market surveillance programs help ensure a more compliant supply chain and reduce the risk and costs associated with sub-standard and unsafe products. This work helps protect brand reputation and the integrity of the UL Mark.
- Our fully dedicated Global Security and Brand Protection team works with authorities and global customs agencies on anti-counterfeiting measures.
- The use of the holographic label system sets us apart by establishing a unique identifier for customs, regulators, buyers, retailers and consumers.
- Some product categories have the option for an additional on-demand promotional opportunity to include a direct link to your company website, product page, brochure, data sheet or flyer through UL iQ™ databases.
- We offer global testing and certification solutions for acceptance in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- We continue to evolve our capabilities and services to meet your increasing needs. Our goal is to help you rapidly develop and launch safer, superior products and meet the shifting requirements of a changing world.