Watch Now: Realizing Net Zero in Southeast Asia
The scientific community continues to stress the urgent need to reach net-zero global carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by 2050 in order to limit global warming to 1.5 degrees Celsius. They expect these actions will reduce climate change’s destructive impact on human society and nature.
Experts from UL, Microsoft and Advances Remanufacturing and Technology Centre (ARTC) discussed achieving net zero in Southeast Asia.
Webinar date: March 25, 2022
- Yang Shan Shan, deputy group manager, Virtual Manufacturing Group, ARTC
- Chris Cattermole, environment, social and governance (ESG) lead, UL
- Tarun Shiroley, business partnership lead, Microsoft
Learn about the latest trends in the digital supply chain, sustainability, and the different ways to achieve net zero in a new era.
- Digital supply chain and sustainability
- Achieving net zero
- Fireside chat with experts from Microsoft, UL and ARTC