Understanding how compliance requirements apply to your products can be challenging. From new harmonized standards to specific regulation updates, UL wants to inform you of changes that are taking place within the toy industry in 2020 to help your products remain in compliance.
Learn how UL can help toy manufacturers understand and implement the new quality control orders for the India market.
This on-demand webinar will cover these topics:
- Introduction of the new quality control orders and processes
- Brief on primary and secondary standards of IS 9873
- FAQ related to quality control order
- Rachpal Singh, mechanical lab manager, UL
- Shashi Bhusan Rout, analytical lab manager, UL
- Upasna Sharma, key account manager, UL
August 19, 2020
Quality Control Orders: Safer Toys in India
Toys and Children's Products
As a leading provider of rigorous, independent furniture testing, we have one of the most important jobs of all — helping to ensure that children’s products are compliant with the applicable safety standard.