Watch now: Introduction to IEC 62368-1 fourth edition standard
Join our experts to understand the changes introduced by the fourth edition of IEC 62368-1.
May 23, 2023
THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBINAR IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONVEY LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
IEC 62368-1 is the main safety standard used for consumer electronics products.
It covers audio/video, information, and communication technology equipment, including office appliances, telecommunications equipment, IT for data centers, musical instruments and AV/ICT components.
It superseded legacy safety standards IEC 60950-1 (ICT) and 60065 (AV) in the EU, U.S. and Canada on Dec. 20, 2020.
During this webinar you learn about:
- Background on the IEC 62368-1, fourth edition transition.
- Major changes between the third and fourth editions of the standard.
- Expected next steps of adoption and national/regional standards publications.
Key learning points:
- Participants learn the basic information on the IEC 62368-1 fourth edition standard.
- Expected challenges for adoption of new edition.
- How to properly choose the correct standard edition for target markets.
Attend an upcoming webinar
Ready to elevate your industry IQ with insights and news from experts? Register for one of our upcoming events.
Get connected with our sales team
Thanks for your interest in our products and services. Let's collect some information so we can connect you with the right person.