Watch Now: DLC QPL Requirements — 2022 Updates
In this webinar, UL Solutions’ experts cover the latest DLC technical requirements and the testing services we offer for manufacturers interested in being added to or remaining on the DLC Qualified Product List (QPL).
Webinar date: July 12, 2022
Speaker: Eric Gaudreau, business development engineer at UL Solutions
The DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) is a nonprofit organization that promotes high-quality, energy-efficient lighting products in collaboration with utilities and energy efficiency program members, manufacturers, lighting designers, and federal, state and local entities. Through these partnerships, the DLC establishes product quality specifications, facilitates thought leadership, and provides information, education, tools and technical expertise.
- General overview on being DLC QPL listed
- How to receive utility incentives
- Solid-state lighting (SSL) – 2022 updates
- Horticultural lighting – recent updates
- Networked Lighting Control (NLC) systems and cybersecurity – recent updates
- LUNA – a new program introduced in 2022 to address light pollution
Attend an upcoming webinar
Ready to elevate your industry IQ with insights and news from experts? Register for one of our upcoming events.