On-demand chemical regulatory monitoring and automated tracking
UL’s Illuminator harnesses the quality and power of ChemADVISOR's Regulatory Database, with intuitive simplicity. Personalized views, filtering by country, industry, and hazard types, and automated alerts allows you to track and monitor chemical regulatory changes with ease.
- Instantly tap into the power of ChemADVISOR’s Regulatory Database from anywhere
- Screen ingredients in record time
- Explore industry sectors and hazard information by tags
- Get the weekly scoop on new and changing regulations
- See new lists first to maximize the value of your subscription
Already have an account? Log in
Stay on top of the chemical regulations affecting your business
With all the software and subscriptions out there, shouldn’t staying on top of how chemical regulations affect your business be easier?
We believe that early and individualized discovery of how change affects your products protects the value of your hard work, and that access to the correct data early on will save you time and money in product launch and redevelopment cycles.
Illuminator is an unparalleled combination of highly structured and intelligently linked data with an intuitive and personalized design, so you’ll find exactly what you need and get notified of change without all the noise.
Illuminator supports your team
- Drag-and-drop formulation upload
- Compare regulatory burden within seconds
- Filter for hazards and industry-specific regulations
- Define your own policies for product lines using personalized Collections
- Export results files for record-keeping
- Share expertise, frequently used ingredients, and list-related policies in and across your teams
Portfolio Change Monitoring
- Organize all your ingredients via Substance Collections
- Define regions and industries of interest to personalize your change notification
- Automated tailored weekly change monitoring alerts
- Sync from your UL WERCS Studio database to maintain your portfolio (optional!)
- Identify substances receiving attention from advocacy and advisory groups (e.g. SIN list, company RSLs)
- Follow changes to your lists of interest using List Radar
- Use expert-identified forward-looking lists to preview possible changes: which substances will become SVHCs?
Sign Up for the Regulatory Roundup Newsletter
Never miss an update
UL, a global safety science leader, can keep you updated on the latest events with a variety of materials, ranging from the latest regulatory news, webinars, white papers, events, industry insights and more.
Subscribe to our monthly Regulatory Roundup Newsletter and stay up to date on current and upcoming regulations and all the latest chemical industry news.