In the ever-changing world of digital technology, safety standards for audio/visual and information technology equipment (ITE) products are constantly being developed and updated to reflect the constant changes. The hazard-based 62368 standard offers greater flexibility in product design and makes it easier for the introduction of new technology.
View this recorded webinar to hear UL’s experts provide insight into the latest updates regarding the safety standard as well as challenges with 62368-3.
- Background of the IEC/EN 62368-3 standard and why it was published
- Scope of IEC/EN 62368-3 and when it applies
- Terms and definitions used in IEC 62368-3
- How the new standard is applied to information technology equipment power supplies and DC powered devices
- How to prepare Energy Source Diagrams, needed for 62368-1 evaluations
Roland Koehler, staff engineer, UL
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
Watch the on-demand webinar
Applying IEC/EN 62368-3 and Creating Energy Source Diagrams
Gain insight into the IEC/EN 62368-3 standard and its application in ICT and audio/visual equipment.
Audio/Visual and ITE Product Compliance
Helping to confirm compliance for audio/visual and information technology equipment products.
62368 Knowledge Hub
The 62368-1 UL ToolKit includes valuable services and documents providing you with all the information and support you need for a seamless transition from legacy standards IEC 60065 or IEC 60950-1.