Nowadays, consumers prefer products that contribute to green and healthy environments. UL's GREENGUARD Certification is the premier certification program that addresses chemical emissions from products, creating healthier indoor environments. Retailers such as Williams-Sonoma, Lowe’s®, Target®, and others are seeking out GREENGUARD Certified products to appeal to health-conscious consumers and gain market share.
As a reliable standard for low-emission products, more than 400 green building codes, standards, guidelines, procurement policies, and scoring systems recognize and cite GRENNGUARD. GREENGUARD Certification is also widely used in domestic enterprise procurement and government procurement of office furniture bidding.
Therefore, standardizing the use of GREENGUARD Certification is extremely important. Through this seminar, you will understand:
- How GREENGUARD can help you demonstrate the environmental health and advantages of your products.
- How to use the UL SPOT Product Database to verify GREENGUARD Certified products.
- How to verify the GREENGUARD Certification coverage of the certified companies.
- UL’s Brand Protection Program
- Brand protection strategy of GREENGUARD Certification in China's furniture market bidding
- Sam Wei, business development manager, UL
- Abel Low, brand protection manager, UL
Sept. 7, 2021
Watch the video
Greenguard Certification in Building and Furniture Business
Sustainability and Environment
We help businesses bring sustainability into alignment with their strategies and make it easier to track, measure and share the results of sustainable performance and initiatives with stakeholders.