We help you meet RoHS regulations to get your products to market safely and efficiently. Our RoHS compliance service identifies the presence of restricted or hazardous materials in electronic and electrical equipment, including cadmium, lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium and brominated flame retardant groups PBBS and PDBEs.
Manufacturers and importers of electronic or electrical products are the primary parties tasked with ensuring RoHS compliance. We can help you gain confidence that your audited products meet all legislation and regulations according to the RoHS Directive. Our RoHS compliance service supports your compliance goals by helping protect consumers from potential hazardous materials and promoting your brand integrity.
When it comes to restricted substances, understanding your products’ chemical make-up and emissions can have benefits far beyond compliance. Our trusted RoHS compliance service empowers you to:
- Leverage restricted substances testing as a starting point to understanding product chemical make-up and comply with emerging international standards.
- Access full documentation required for compliance.
- Understand potential health risks that products might pose to proactively address concerns.
- Get qualified assistance from an experienced chemical testing company to address obstacles/problems.
- Differentiate your products with restricted substances verification.
- Mitigate risks associated with failure to comply.
- Prepare for compliance now and in the future