December 9, 2021
UL is pleased to announce our presence at 2022’s most important toy trade shows worldwide.
With unmatched toy safety expertise, UL’s team of subject matter experts supports and facilitates the toy industry’s drive to bring safer, higher-quality and more sustainable products to the world marketplace.
We’ll present our full line of testing, advisory and sustainability solutions and connected toys services.
Come meet us in London and Milan to engage with our experts about:
- Sustainability and eco claims: how to share your commitment to investors and final consumers
- How to overcome the challenges of integrating technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and other radio technologies in toys and children’s and juvenile products
- Chemical safety
- How to set up your toy safety, security, cybersecurity and quality assurance program
- The latest global regulatory updates impacting toys and children’s products and how to prepare for market access in different countries
You can find us at:
- The London Toy Fair (Jan. 25–27, 2022)
- Toys Milano (May 8–9, 2022)
Contact us for more information about UL’s toy services and how they can benefit your company or our UL’s Environmental Claim Validation program and schedule a meeting at one of the above shows with our experts