Date & Time
Sep 7, 2021 10:00am SGT
Nowadays, consumers prefer products that contribute to green and healthy environments. UL GREENGUARD is the premier certification program that addresses chemical emissions from products, helping create healthier indoor environments. Global brands and retailers are seeking out UL GREENGUARD certified products to appeal to health-conscious consumers and gain market share.
The UL GREENGUARD Mark helps furniture brands and manufacturers prove to the market the environmental health of their products.
As a reliable standard for low-emission products, more than 400 green building codes, standards, guidelines, procurement policies, and scoring systems recognize and cite UL GREENGUARD. UL GREENGUARD certification is also widely used in domestic enterprise procurement and government procurement of office furniture bidding.
Therefore, standardizing the use of UL GREENGUARD certification is extremely important. Through this seminar, you will gain an understanding of:
- How UL GREENGUARD can help you demonstrate the environmental health and advantages of your products
- How to use the UL SPOT Product Database to verify UL GREENGUARD certified products
- How to verify the UL GREENGUARD certification coverage of the certified products
- UL’s Brand Protection program
- Sam Wei, business development manager, UL
- Abel Low, brand protection manager, UL