Join our webinar to learn how CPU Health Test can help you measure CPU performance, identify failing hardware and take steps to avoid costly downtime.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Measure CPU performance with the 20-second CPU Health Test
- Schedule recurring CPU Health Test runs remotely by frequency and time zone
- Monitor organizational and individual CPU performance in trendline charts
- Monitor underperforming systems with simple health metric
- Search and compare historical CPU Health Test results with latest results
- Select CPU Health Test results data by device or by group for export
Annika Laaksonen, product manager UL
Ville Hurme, senior software developer, UL
March 2, 2021
Watch the on-demand webinar
Quick PC Health Monitoring with CPU Health Test for Windows and Mac
Fast and easy benchmark automation with Testdriver Cloud Edition
PC performance testing in a large computing environment doesn’t have to be complex and time-consuming. Testdriver® Cloud Edition offers simplicity and ease of use, without sacrificing speed or reliability.