Watch now: Introduction to hardlines product testing process
Through this webinar, you recognize the importance of the hardline products testing and the benefit of the International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) testing.
Aug. 23, 2023
Rachhpal Singh, laboratory manager - hardline, UL Solutions
Suppliers and manufacturers of general merchandise and hardline goods face challenges in assessing safety, quality and performance of a wide range of items, from household and kitchen utensils to candles, from eyewear to small appliances.
The requirements of brands and regulations vary for each product category, and these regulations often change. We understand the challenges you face, and UL Solutions offers services to help you maintain high-quality products that meet legislation requirements, reduce the possibility of product recalls, increase customer satisfaction and improves manufacturing efficiencies.
Leverage this opportunity to learn from UL Solutions experts on hardline products testing. Learning objectives:
- Hardline products testing process
- India Laboratory capabilities
- Product information in TRF
- Testing requirements as per standard protocols
- What is Candle and why testing is needed on Candle and Candle holder
- Décor, food ware and jewelry testing instruction
- General merchandise common failures
- ISTA testing introduction
- Applicable instruments for ISTA testing
- Common damage after ISTA testing and benefits of transit testing