Watch now: Food contact suitability documentation for markets access
Watch this complimentary webinar to discover practical information and examples of the documents you need to access your target markets.
Sept. 21, 2022
Judith Haber, chemistry expert
Luca Foltran, food contact materials expert
The process of evaluating the safety and compliance of your products’ contact with food is not limited to testing.
Key markets, including Europe, the U.S., Japan and South America, require documentation that proves the suitability of materials that come in contact with food.
Do you know what documentation you must obtain from your raw materials suppliers and how those documents contribute to the evaluation process?
Both the testing and documentation of your raw materials play crucial roles in helping to ensure the safety and quality of your products. Although the process may sound daunting, UL Solutions can help you manage the regulations and documents you need to achieve compliance.
- What documentation you need to show the suitability of your raw materials and launch your finished products in your target markets.
- What the latest changes are, including the new requirements of Japan’s revised Food Sanitation Law.
- How documentation and testing requirements vary from market to market.
- What you should ask your raw materials suppliers.
- How UL Solutions can help.