Safety is not the absence of events; it’s the presence of defenses. And best in class defenses rely on two things: a strong, high-performing safety culture and a continuous state of learning.
This webinar will discuss how organizations can become better at employee safety by:
- Recognizing what compliance means
- Increasing organizational-wide participation and accountability
- Determining your organization’s culture stage
- Knowing the components of a safety culture
- Understanding the differences between awareness and training
- Using technology to create a highly knowledgeable workforce