Printed Circuit Board (PCB) brochure
Understand the impact of the latest UL 796/UL 796F Standard revisions which now include the option to evaluate printed wiring boards (PWBs) with a standardized assembly soldering process.
View the webinar to learn about:
- Assembly soldering process/solder limits as critical parameters for PWBs
- New assembly soldering process testing requirements, effective Jan. 1, 2022
- Surveillance of all PWB-type designations certified after Jan. 1, 2022
- John Marke, engineering leader, PCB Technologies for UL’s Consumer, Medical and Information Technology Team
- Crystal Vanderpan, principal engineering director, UL’s Consumer, Medical and Information Technology Team
Oct. 4 and Oct. 6, 2021
PCB Compliance and Regulatory Safety Testing
Our printed circuit board (PCB) Recognition program showcases that your products have been tested and certified to the highest set of industry standards for performance and reliability.