We are a globally respected independent third-party organization, and as such, we provide this service to help ensure that manufacturers carry out factory acceptance tests in accordance with the appropriate specifications and standards of their industry. It’s part of our commitment to creating a safer world.
Our experts are ready and available to be on-site at your production facility to witness testing and verify that your products meet certain specifications. Our team will also help ensure that the tests you are performing abide by the appropriate standards. A data report from UL’s witness testing will be provided to you upon completion.
Our team can help ensure that you are delivering the quality and performance that will help you stand out among the competition. Our unique service provides you with an opportunity to have a team of industry-leading experts evaluate your testing procedures and offer guidance on how to ensure that you are in compliance with industry standards. Our goal isn’t just to help you meet a set of imposed requirements, it’s to help you build a better business. That’s how our service is different than the rest. We’ll help you achieve what’s possible — not just what’s required.
- The UL compliance system helps ensure compliance, and reduce liability and risk across the entire supply chain.
- Our Follow-up Services (FUS) program helps manufacturers gain a competitive edge based on quality, reputation and service, making it more difficult for manufacturers that produce counterfeit or inferior products.
- Our long-standing history in certification and standards development makes us a trusted thought leader in the compliance arena. Stakeholders rely on UL for research, knowledge and technical solutions to address safety issues and advise on new technologies.
- Comprehensive factory and market surveillance programs help to ensure a more compliant supply chain, fair competition in the marketplace, and reduce the risk and costs associated with unsafe products while helping to protect brand reputation and the integrity of the UL Mark.
- Our anti-counterfeiting program leverages law enforcement expertise with a fully dedicated Global Security and Brand Protection team who work with authorities and global customs agencies combatting counterfeiting.
- The use of the holographic label system sets UL apart by establishing a unique identifier for customs, regulators, buyers, retailers and consumers.
- Some product categories have the option for an additional on-demand promotional opportunity to include a direct link to your company website, product page, brochure, data sheet or flyer through UL iQTM databases.
- We offer global testing and certification solutions for acceptance in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- We continue to extend UL’s capabilities and services to meet our customers’ increasing needs. Our goal is to help our customers rapidly develop and launch safer, superior products and meet the shifting requirements of a changing world.