Navigator highlights the main chemical regulatory requirements for more than 50 countries across the globe. These concise chemical regulatory summaries for each different country compile the most important information all in one place with plain language, easy to understand explanations of complex topics and links to laws and helpful resources.
Each summary addresses:
- Inventories and the requirements pertaining to them
- Registration and notification requirements for chemical substances and products
- Restrictions or prohibitions for certain substances
- Hazard communication, including requirements for Safety Data Sheets (SDS), GHS implementation status or other classification regulation and labeling requirements
- Occupational exposure limits
Comprehensive and up-to-date content
Summaries are authored and updated by our global regulatory specialists whose primary responsibilities are to monitor and report the regulations in their given country. Navigator provides insights into current regulatory schemes and previews of major drafts and amendments to keep you up to date with the most important information. Content is updated every six months and includes tools to examine how information has changed over time.
Navigator – Your Gateway To Regulatory Compliance
This comprehensive online tool includes the chemical regulatory requirements of today’s largest and most important economies, and serves as an invaluable reference tool for anyone operating in the chemical regulatory environment. In addition to this, Navigator helps put the content of UL’s other regulatory solutions – including our highly sophisticated LOLI Database – into context.