These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) apply to Client’s license of UL’s ChemADVISOR® for SAP® EHS as outlined in the signed Statement of Work between UL and Client (“SOW”).
All services described hereunder constitute Services as defined in the Master License and Service Agreement or other master agreement governing UL’s provision of software and related services to Client (the “Agreement”). Capitalized terms used herein and not otherwise defined herein have the meaning set forth in the Agreement or applicable SOW.
Description of Services
“Service(s)” means ChemADVISOR®for SAP® EHS, as well as the delivery thereof, to Client’s system to facilitate the initial installation and/or any quarterly update of the Service Content (as defined in the Agreement or SOW), and may include regulatory GHS Safety Data Sheet (SDS) templates, rules, phrases, and data for use within Client’s SDS creation solution, or other Service Content developed, operated, and maintained by UL, to which Client is granted access under these Terms of Service. Services may be performed by UL or a UL approved third-party consultant.
- If the license grant is per User, a “User” is an individual, working in a capacity as an employee or contractor for Client, that uses Service Content, whether in its original format or through other software and database programs. Users include individuals who perform functions such as regulatory research, or draft safety data sheets or other hazard communication documents, compliance documents or other informational reports (including those that automatically upload information from the Service Content).
- Data provided in connection with the Services constitute Service Content. Client assumes full responsibility for the use of Service Content and the manipulation of any information or data provided for Client’s internal business purposes.
- UL shall provide Client regular updates to the Service Content. Services shall include access to the Service Content and changes thereto per the update schedule. Updates will include documentation of changes to the regulatory and advisory content, structure and/or front-end software, as applicable.
- General. During the Initial Term and any term of the applicable SOW, UL will provide the following support for ChemADVISOR® for SAP® EHS as specified on the SOW;
- All support will be provided remotely, unless specified on the SOW. Support may include installation, implementation, configuration, use and operation of ChemADVISOR®for SAP® EHS or any problems therewith. Remote support will be available during standard business hours;
- Product Assistance. In addition, UL will answer reasonable questions from Client regarding the day-to-day operation of ChemADVISOR®for SAP® EHS (“Know-How”). Know-How may include any of the following:
- data files, file and data definitions and relationships, data definition specifications, data models, interfaces, reference and user manuals relating to ChemADVISOR®for SAP® EHS;
- maintenance, support utilities and tools relating to ChemADVISOR®for SAP® EHS; and
- such other material as Client may reasonably request.