Date & Time
Sep 28, 2023 3:30pm BST British
4:30pm BST British
We’re excited to invite you to our expert webinar highlighting the innovative advancements that our benchmarks have brought to market this year, particularly in strengthening our enterprise products, Procyon® and Testdriver® Cloud Edition.
In this session, you’ll get exclusive insight into some of the new benchmarks now available across multiple platforms, including MacOS and Windows PC. This move signifies our commitment to evolving with our users’ needs, providing versatile and robust benchmark testing.
Here’s a brief rundown of the topics we’ll be covering:
- This webinar will open with a focus on what Procyon is, the different types of benchmarks it has to offer and highlight the target markets that these benchmarks can benefit.
- We will then do a deep dive into our MacOS benchmarks and how they work. We’ll look at which ones are currently supported and reveal our plans to extend the multiplatform offering to other Procyon benchmarks in the future.
- The user journey for those running Procyon MacOS benchmarks is smoother on our TestDriver Cloud, so there will be a small presentation on what this add-on product is, and how it can allow remote automated testing.
- Our product manager Annika will then take us through a demo of how MacOS benchmarks are run through Testdriver Cloud.
- The next stage of the webinar will explain the MP score, which is the multiplatform comparison score.
- To finalize the presentation, our sales manager Geoff will look at how a company can save money by regularly performing benchmarking tests.
- Open the floor to questions.
Procyon isn’t just a suite of benchmark tests. It’s a powerful tool designed specifically for professional users engaged in industry, enterprise, government, retail and reviewer roles to measure and maximize performance.
Join us on Thursday, September Sept. 28, at 3:30 p.m. to learn which benchmarks make sense for your organization and how to use them to your advantage.
Annika Laaksonen, product manager, Benchmarks
Soumyajit Chatterjee, project manager, Benchmarks
Geoff Tomcik, sales manager, Benchmarks