NORTHBROOK, Ill., Apr. 4, 2017 — UL Consumer and Retail Services is proud to introduce UL SmartInsights™ Global Market Access Platform to the regulatory market. The UL SmartInsights™ is an online subscription service created for you to quickly and easily access current, accurate, and complete regulatory requirements for Global Market Access. The information is presented in a user-friendly interface tailored to help you achieve global compliance.
Key features include:
- Immediate access to critical regulatory data and information for effective day-to-day management of multi-stage product development life cycles and strategic business decisions, such as entering new geographic markets or introducing a new line of products.
- Up-to-date information on an ever-changing regulatory landscape with easy to access to new or updated regulations for your product category. Information in the database is continually updated to provide you with timely and current requirements and access is customized based on the countries and product categories you need.
- Powerful searching capabilities that allow you to further analyze the regulations by requirements across ten (10) regulatory categories including labeling, packaging, flammability, etc.
- Compare key mechanical/physical testing requirements and chemical limits across global regulations to instantly grasp the strictest requirement.
- Download, print, and bookmark your favorite searches.
UL SmartInsights™ is part of UL’s PATH SmartSuite™ solution that provides deep visibility into data and customized reporting, enabling you to evaluate both supply chain and product performance in one easy-to-use, secure online platform. UL SmartInsights provides immediate access to 1000’s of hours of research and allows you to stay up-to-date on changes around the world and better understand various market access requirements for country entry and market expansion.
To learn more about UL SmartInsights™, please attend a complimentary webinar on April 12th, 2017 at 10:30AM EST to see a demonstration of the program. Please click here to register.
UL fosters safe living and working conditions for people everywhere through the application of science to solve safety, security and sustainability challenges. The UL Mark engenders trust enabling the safe adoption of innovative new products and technologies. Everyone at UL shares a passion to make the world a safer place. We test, inspect, audit, certify, validate, verify, advise and train and we support these efforts with software solutions for safety and sustainability. To learn more about us, visit UL.com.