Health Sciences industry
Effective healthcare is the result of the collective contribution of many different functions. These include research & development, product realization, packaging and processing, diagnostic tests, clinical use, application of therapies and treatments, and maintenance. The UL Health Sciences industry team provides comprehensive services to support the safety of healthcare around the world.
Health Sciences industry segments
UL supported Skanray, a start-up medical device manufacturer in an emerging market to obtain their ISO 9001, ISO 13485, CE Marking, FDA 510(k) certifications and position them for international expansion.
Click the link for more information on UL's services for each segment.
- Medical and IVD Devices
- *NEW* RoHS II Services for Medical and Laboratory Equipment
- Usability and Human Factors Engineering (HFE)
- Clinical Investigations, International CRO
- Non-Clinical Testing
- Notified Body under the Medical Devices Directive (MDD) & In-Vitro Diagnostics Directive (IVDD)
- eHealth, mHealth, Continua Alliance testing and Interoperability
- Laboratory and Test & Measurement Equipment
- Nurse call and Emergency call systems
- Information for Healthcare Professionals
- UL Health Sciences comprehensive full lifecycle services to support global regulatory approvals Click here to download the brochure.
- Dedicated web page for UL white papers for the Health Sciences industries (free downloads with registration)