Test and manage embedded SIM (eUICC) profiles
UL Mobile eUICC Profile Tester is a tool for testing and managing embedded SIM (eUICC) profiles. It is the perfect tool for anyone in the GSMA M2M and Consumer industry who wants to test eUICC profile management and verify the resultant SIM profiles without the need for a Subscription Manager, Device or Mobile Network.
UL Mobile eUICC Profile Tester can test the complete eUICC profile management lifecycle. It allows you to create a card profile from scratch, load profiles onto an eUICC, enable profiles and delete profiles. It includes a simple wizard interface for performing profile tasks. This allows you to manage and test profiles without the need to develop any test scripts.
UL Mobile eUICC Profile Tester provides you with a platform for performing Remote Profile Lifecycle Management, Simulation of GSMA’s M2M and Consumer Architecture, and Profile Verification.
- Remote eUICC profile management
- Simulating GSMA subscription model architecture
- Support for multiple secure interfaces to communicate with and test the eUICC via SCP03, SCP03t, SCP80 and SCP81
- Support for SIMalliance Interoperable Format
- Support for GSMA M2M ES5, ES6 and ES8 and Consumer ES10x, ES6 and ES8+ interfaces
- Testing installed and enabled SIM profiles using UL XML proprietary and SIMalliance ASN.1 formats
- Provides an LPAd Simulator for downloading profiles from a real SM-DP+