Full validation of your implementation
UL GSMA M2M SGP.11 Subscription Manager Test Suites are aimed at companies in the M2M industry such as mobile network operators (MNOs), subscription manager vendors or eUICC manufacturers who want to test their SM-DP and SM-SR.
The UL SGP.11 SM-DP Test Suite enables you to validate that the SM-DP is compliant to the GSMA’s SGP.11 ‘Remote Provisioning Architecture for Embedded UICC Test Specification’. The UL SGP.11 SM-SR Test Suite enables you to validate that the SM-SR is compliant to the GSMA’s SGP.11 ‘Remote Provisioning Architecture for Embedded UICC Test Specification’. Full validation of your implementation can be performed without the need to interface with other entities in the M2M architecture.
UL GSMA M2M SGP.11 Subscription Manager Test Suites consist of several simulation modules used to test the SM-DP or the SM-SR under test.
- Full Simulation of GSMA Subscription model procedures performed by all entities in the M2M ecosystem
- Communication Support for SOAP web service APIs, Secure Channels SCP03, SCP03t, SCP80 and SCP81
- Full coverage of SGP.11 Interface Compliancy and Platform Behavior test cases for SM-DP and SM-SR nominal and error test sequences
- Offers full coverage of SGP.11 Section 4.3 Interface Compliancy test cases including all SM-DP and SM-SR nominal and error test sequences
- Offers full coverage of SGP.11 Section 5.3 Platform Behavior test cases including all nominal and error test sequences
- Tests Individual GSMA ES interfaces with support for testing all functions on the ES1, ES2, ES3, ES4 and ES7 interfaces
- Helps to ensure SM-DP and SM-SR comply with GSMA’s SGP.01 architecture, SGP.02 implementation specification and SGP.11 test specifications