Challenges for connected device stakeholders
Connected devices stakeholders face increasingly sophisticated cybersecurity challenges in today’s highly connected world. Some of their key issues include:
- Clarity on the company’s standing in terms of product security practices.
- Knowing whether product development processes are in line with industry-specific standards.
- Identifying actions to take in terms of process improvements, security techniques and mechanisms.
- Understanding whether the connected device infrastructure is developed, deployed and operated securely.
- Knowing what they should focus on to get to the proper security maturity.
Perform a security and compliance check on your device firmware implementations with Firmware Check
What is Firmware Check?
Firmware Check is for product security and development teams at device manufacturers, suppliers or system integrators developing connected products and looking to speed up firmware development turnaround time while addressing vulnerabilities and helping to ensure security and compliance readiness with the latest standards and regulations. The solution is applicable to the automotive, healthcare, manufacturing and consumer IoT industries.
Firmware Check provides device manufacturers, suppliers and system integrators a security check on their firmware implementations under development, providing a report with elements of their choosing:
- Software Composition Analysis (SCA) and Software Bill of Materials (SBOM) Generation
- Known Vulnerabilities (CVEs)
- Unknown vulnerabilities (zero-day vulnerabilities)
- Compliance analysis with several supported standards and guidelines across verticals including UL’s IoT Security Rating, ETSI 303 645, ISO 21434, IEC 62443-4-1 and 62443-4-2
How Firmware Check works
Our Firmware Check solution offers three service plans, with the option to purchase one scan, four scans or 12 scans based on your needs.
Product security and development teams can self-register on the SafeCyberTM platform and choose a plan with features based on their needs.
Industry-specific Standards supported
|Automotive||ISO 21434||Standard for automotive devices and components|
|Standards for industrial devices and components|
|IoT||IoT Security Rating (ETSI 303 645 compatible)||Standards for connected home devices and components|
Download a Firmware Check fact sheet
Firmware Check is a solution providing device manufacturers, suppliers and system integrators a security check on their firmware implementations under development.