As our world becomes more interconnected and cashless, consumers and businesses focus on the need for enhanced security. For card manufacturers, it is crucial that products are designed to meet the rising security and convenience demands of a digitized world.
UL works with card manufacturers to help them navigate security and compliance complexity. We bring clarity and empower trust to support innovative card design and production. We provide implementation planning, testing, and certification throughout the full life cycle of your product development. You can leverage UL’s pro-active collaboration with global industry players to stay ahead of the curve on emerging technologies and trends.
Related card manufacturer payment security services and UL test tools
Payment security services
- Visa Card Functional Certification
- GP Functional Certification
- EMV Level 1 Contact and Contactless Type Approval
- EMV Level 2 CCD/CPA Type Approval
- Card Security Evaluation Services
- Level 3 Mastercard Card Personalization Validation (CPV)
- MIFARE® Functional Certification
- PayNet/MEPS Card Type Approval
Why UL for card manufacturer payment security
Card manufacturers work with UL to gain flexibility and scalability and to achieve accelerated business growth. We deliver testing and certification expertise globally, providing card manufacturers with a flexible range of support with the following benefits. Our services aim to help you achieve:
- Shortened development life cycles
- Faster time-to-market and increased revenue
- Clear and actionable issue reporting
Let us help you meet your compliance needs and take full advantage of emerging opportunities in the smart payments space.