Card Brand Certification Foundations Online Training.pdf
Payment terminals must obtain several certifications to be able to accept payments from the various global payment card brands, such as Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club International, Discover, American Express, Union Pay International and JCB. Knowledge of payment terminal certifications is essential for a successful and effective payment terminal deployment. This instructor-led, four-hour remote learning opportunity can provide an overview of the deploying a fully compliant and operable payment terminal device while using UL Solutions’ Brand Test Tool or UL Solutions’ Visa PayWave Test Tool (VpTT).
This comprehensive remote training will help anyone involved in the development, testing and deployment of payment terminal systems understand the certification process.
What you will learn
- Gain an overview of the certifications required for a payment terminal
- Obtain knowledge of the roles in and the process of a payment terminal deployment certification
- Learn how to use UL Solutions’ Brand Test Tool and understand when it can help a tester
- Understand the flow of a payment terminal card brand certification
- Use our practical tips to be able to run card brand certifications with UL Solutions’ Brand Test Tool autonomously
- Payment infrastructure basics
- Certifications by terminal vendors and acquirers
- Overview of brand certifications
- Required test evidences for payment card certification
Who should attend?
- Test managers
- Project managers
- Test analysts
- Developers from payment terminal vendors, payment processors and acquirers
- No special skills are required to attend this class, but knowledge of the EMVCo standards and the payment industry landscape are beneficial