In a constantly evolving ecosystem, global and domestic solution providers, card brands and schemes are challenged with effectively addressing, upgrading, and regulating their offering. To remain competitive in a connected and cashless world, it is crucial to continuously innovate.
We have long-standing experience working with all major solution providers such as POS vendors, gateways, payments service providers, acquirers and issuers, as well as the regulating payments brands and schemes, which helps to pinpoint how to best implement new services. Taking into account all local and global elements, we help build a quality, fully-operational service which drives member adoption.
Related brand and scheme payment security services and UL test tools
Payment security services
- EMVCo and Payment Brands type approval testing
- Level 3 Payment Brand Testing and Certification
- Payment Brands accredited Validation
- EMVCo 3DS certification
- mPay testing
UL test tools
- UL 3DS Self Test Platform
- UL Brand Test Tool
- UL Cloud-based Functional Test Suites
- UL EMV Personalization Validation Tool
- UL Payment Card Functional Test Suites
- UL Self Test Platform
- Visa payWave Test Tool
- UL Host Testing Solution
Why UL for brand and scheme payment security
Solution providers such as POS vendors, gateways, payments service providers, acquirers and issuers, as well as brands and schemes work with UL to gain flexibility and scalability and to achieve accelerated business growth. We deliver testing and certification expertise globally, providing all stakeholders in the payment ecosystem with a flexible range of support aimed at delivering the following benefits.
- Improved global experience and local language
- Enhanced relevancy and competitiveness
- Improved development to support the constantly evolving ecosystem
- Shorter cycle times obtaining compliance for payment solutions, shortening time to market.
UL has knowledge, hands-on experience and tools to navigate and anticipate the differences and nuances a multitude of stakeholders apply to their test and certification processes.
Let us help you to ensure meeting compliance needs and taking full advantage of emerging opportunities in the smart payments space.