Track and monitor chemical regulations affecting your business
Stay on top of the most current chemical regulatory changes with ease. Use UL's Illuminator to access the trusted ChemADVISOR™ Regulatory Database of regulatory lists and get personalized views and automated alerts.
Be aware and prepare for chemical regulatory updates
Managing regulatory change is a major concern for businesses and industries. Often, you may identify the impact of a new regulation so close to the regulatory deadline that you simply do not have enough time to address your compliance obligations. UL’s Illuminator helps you find exactly what you need and get timely notifications when there is a new regulation.
Protect your product development and promotion work with prompt and personalized notifications of how regulatory changes affect your products. Save time and money when your products are ready to launch.
- Instant access to the ChemADVISOR Regulatory Database of regulatory lists from any device connected to the internet
- Ability to intuitively search by substance identifiers and synonyms
- Weekly updates on hundreds of changing regulations
- Access to new regulatory content as soon as it is available
- Customizable collections of relevant substances and topics specific to your business needs
- Content tagged by industry sectors and hazard type
Search data in a diverse set of industry sectors:
- Food and beverages
- Personal care and cosmetics
- Specialty and lab chemicals
- Paints and coatings
- Pesticides and biocides
- Electrical and electronic equipment
- Toys and children’s products
- Textiles and clothing