Training you can access anywhere, anytime
UL’s Unique Web-Based eLearning Assets
Our professional development education programs carefully target the diverse needs of learners, regardless of industry, language, culture or education:
- FDA-authored and/or reviewed courses identical to those used by the FDA to train its inspectors and investigators
- Standardized courses on issues regulated by federal agencies including the OIG, SEC, EPA, OSHA and HHS
- Curricula focused on critical workplace subjects ranging from employee confidentiality to sexual harassment, site security, health and safety and data integrity
- Customized, client-specific courses including:
- Code of Conduct
- Corporate culture
- Industry-specific regulations
Empowering Employees with Knowledge and Expertise
Your organization’s greatest competitive advantage, aside from your employees, resides in your efficient communication of knowledge and procedures to drive measurable results.
The world’s leading companies recognize the intrinsic value and cost-efficiency of transforming critical procedures and processes into expert-developed solutions in the form of online LMS training courses, to instill product and service consistently to employees, contractors and suppliers.
From aseptic processing to oil and gas, we provide training solutions that engage, build retention and provide measurable results.
Web-based employee training has never been more easily accessible with our continuously updated premium-content library, available to customers on our exclusive compliance-based LMS, ComplianceWire.
Have your own LMS? Our products can export as SCORM.
We understand where you are, where you’re going and what you want the outcomes to be. Our team brings proven expertise, along with the right mix of capabilities, to deliver the complete learning solution to meet your current needs and to support your organizations’ ongoing journey.
Have questions? Call us today!
Contact a product specialist at +1-609-627-5300 or schedule a demo.