The switching devices industry is the backbone of the industrial equipment world, allowing for safer use of components and equipment.
Switching devices can control a wide variety of industrial equipment, including:
- Electrical loads with motor controllers in an industrial factory
- Light curtains that provide a safety net for staff in production facilities
- Emergency stop switches on a conveyer belt
Switching devices help to ensure the safety of the people that use manufacturing equipment each day.
They cover a wide range of products including:
- Mechanical and electronic switching devices
- Power supplies
- Protective relays
- Semiconductor devices
- Light curtains
- Motor controls and auxiliary devices.
We can help bring your switching devices to market faster. In addition to certifying to the U.S. and Canadian requirements, we can also offer CB Scheme Test Reports or Informative Reports (CE) to various International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Standards.
We can help you access new markets, reduce time to market, and differentiate your products. Our goal is to help you bring safe switching devices to your customers quickly, easily and efficiently.