In this digital age, there is an increasing demand to integrate information technology with industrial controls, processes, monitoring and manufacturing. With the advancement in the architecture of these industrial controllers and monitors, electronic controls have evolved and the demand to market globally is within reach. Ranging from motor drives, watt meters, industrial routers/hubs/computers, human machine interfaces, programmable logic and process controllers and functional safety, we have been working with manufacturers, retailers, consumers, inspectors and other stakeholders for more than 125 years providing solutions and services to your regulatory needs.
We provide the following services for electronic controls:
- UL Certification Safety Mark for the U.S. and Canada
- Accuracy evaluation according to applicable standards such as American National Standards Institute (ANSI)/National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) C12.20 for energy monitoring equipment
- Hazardous Locations Certification Mark referenced in Equipment for Use in and Relating to Class I, II and III, Division 1 and 2 Hazardous Locations
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing services such as U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Cybersecurity to UL 2900-1 and UL 2900-2-1
- UL Functional Safety Mark according to applicable standards
- CB Report with CB Certificate and International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) Test Report
- Type Test Certificate and Technical Document File
- EMC testing services
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) evaluation services
- Radio and wireless type approval for international markets
- Accuracy evaluation according to applicable standards, such as IEC 61557-12 for energy monitoring equipment
- Global Market Access services for specific markets, such as China, Russia, India and Brazil
- Cybersecurity to IEC 62443, International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 21001 or ISO 27001
- Functional safety according to applicable standards, such as IEC 61508
We’re dedicated to helping customers navigate the complex technical and regulatory challenges of today’s ever-evolving and growing electronic-based landscape. With our extensive certification expertise and holistic approach to safety engineering, we look to collaborate with you to access markets in a streamlined approach.
Download our whitepaper
Deliver truth in advertising when it matters most
Trust makes your brand stand above the competition. Buyers today demand transparency from brands. We help you cut through marketplace noise and differentiate your brand by verifying the accuracy of marketing claims.
UL Product iQ available now.
The next generation of our online certification directory enables you to quickly and efficiently access the same trusted UL certification information in a modern search engine.